99% would make again
Garlic Parmesan Bacon Brussels Sprouts
featured in Brussels Sprouts 4 Ways
Inspired by bestrecipebox.com
for 6 servings
- 2 lb brussels sprouts (910 g), halved
- 8 strips bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar (80 mL)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- fresh chive, chopped, to serve
- Calories 312
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Cook bacon in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Once bacon fat coats the pan, add the Brussels sprouts, salt, pepper, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, garlic. Stir until fully coated.
- Cook until the bottom of the Brussel sprouts begin to brown on the bottom.
- Transfer the cast iron pan to the oven and roast for 20 minutes, or until tender, flipping the brussel sprouts over every 5 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over the Brussels sprouts, then place the pan back in the oven and bake for other 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with additional bacon and chives then serve.