Garlic Parmesan Parchment-baked Chicken
featured in Parchment-Baked Chicken 4 Ways
Who knew that chicken could be so flavorful and tender? The combination of garlic and parmesan creates a rich and savory flavor that will leave you licking your fingers.
May 04, 2023
95% would make again
for 1 serving
- parchment paper, or aluminium foil, 12x18 inches (30.5 x 46 cm)
- 1 chicken breast
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 519
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 52g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up.
- Slice the zucchini into rounds and lay them on one half of the parchment paper.
- Mix the minced garlic and butter in a small bowl and spoon half of the garlic butter on top of the zucchini. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay the chicken on the zucchini, season with salt and pepper and spoon on the rest of the garlic butter. Top with parmesan.
- Fold the parchment paper over the chicken, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165˚F (75˚C).
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.