Garlic Shrimp Scampi
This garlic shrimp scampi is a flavor explosion in your mouth! The succulent shrimp is cooked to perfection and coated in a heavenly garlic and butter sauce. Toss in some lemon juice and parsley, and you've got yourself a dish that'll transport you straight to the Italian coast.
for 2 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon red chili flake
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- ½ lb spaghetti (225 g), cooked
- Calories 810
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 86g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 61g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the pot over medium heat.
- Melt the butter in the pot.
- Cook the garlic until it starts to brown.
- Add the shrimp, salt, and pepper, cooking until shrimp is pink all the way through.
- Add the lemon juice, chili flakes, and parsley.
- Add the spaghetti, and toss until evenly coated.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.