94% would make again
Garlic Steak And Potato Skewers
featured in Summer BBQ Skewers 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 6 servings
- 1 lb sirloin steak (500 g), cut into 1-inch (2 1/2cm) cubes
- 2 cloves garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- ⅔ lb new potato (300 g), cooked and halved
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 skewers bamboo skewer, soaked in water
- Calories 230
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, season the steak with garlic, salt, and pepper, and stir thoroughly.
- On soaked bamboo sticks, skewer on the seasoned steak cubes, then potatos and onions.
- Repeat until the skewer is full.
- On a coal BBQ, cook the steak skewers for 2-3 minutes a side for medium-rare and 4-5 minutes for well done.