90% would make again
Giant Multi-Flavor Cookie
featured in 5 Epic Giant Desserts
Get ready to indulge in a colossal, multi-flavored cookie that's perfect for sharing (or not)! This giant treat combines chocolate chip, sugar, and peanut butter cookie doughs for a mouthwatering dessert that'll leave you craving more.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
Cookie Dough Base
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar (330 g), packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (230 g), 2 sticks, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour (310 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, halved
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
White Chocolate and Macadamia Nut Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chip
- 1 tablespoon macadamia nut
Chocolate Candy Cookie Dough
- 2 tablespoons chocolate candy
Double Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Caramel and Pretzel Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon caramel chew, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pretzel piece
- Calories 575
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 70g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 40g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the base cookie dough. In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, salt, and butter until a paste has combined with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix. This will cause the gluten in the flour to toughen, which will result in cakier cookies.
- Divide the dough evenly between 6 medium bowls.
- Make chocolate chip cookie dough by adding the chocolate chips to the first bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Make peanut butter cookie dough by adding the peanuts and peanut butter to the second bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Make white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough by adding the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts to the third bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Make chocolate candy cookie dough by adding chocolate candies to the fourth bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Make double chocolate cookie dough by adding chocolate chips and cocoa powder to the fifth bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Make caramel and pretzel cookie dough by adding chopped caramel and pretzels to the sixth bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Line a 10-inch (30 cm) cast iron skillet with parchment paper. Make a triangular shape with the chocolate chip cookie dough and press into ⅙ of the pan. Repeat with the remaining doughs.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Chill the pan for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Bake the cookie for 30-45 minutes or stick a toothpick into the center of the cookie and the toothpick comes out clean
- Cool the cookie for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.