94% would make again
Giant Peanut Butter Cup
featured in 10 Food Recipes That Are Larger Than Life
June 10, 2019
for 10 servings
- 4 cups milk chocolate chips (700 g), divided
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter (480 g)
- 2 cups powdered sugar (320 g), sifted
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- Calories 878
- Fat 57g
- Carbs 80g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 65g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, place half of the chocolate chips.
- Melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into a 10-inch (25 cm) tart pan making sure to coat the entire pan, including all sides.
- Refrigerate until set.
- In a large bowl, place the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and softened butter and mix until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter into the tart pan and smooth the surface.
- Melt remaining chocolate and pour over the peanut butter.
- Smooth out the chocolate making sure it covers the entire surface.
- Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Slice and serve.