Giant Steak Nacho Party Ring
This dish is a hearty and satisfying appetizer that's perfect for a game day or casual gathering. The crispy tortilla chips are loaded with steak, cheese, and all the classic nacho toppings.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 10 servings
- 6 oz steak (170 g), 2
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (300 g)
- 3 jalapeñoes, sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 18 oz tortilla chips (510 g), 1 bag
- sour cream, to serve
- guacamole, to serve
- pico de gallo, to serve
- Calories 590
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 45g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Season the steaks with the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne, rubbing fully over the meat.
- Add oil to a skillet over medium-high heat and add the steaks. Cook the steaks for 3 minutes per side.
- Let the steaks rest for 10 minutes, and then cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and create three layers of nachos consisting of shredded cheddar cheese, sliced jalapeños, diced red onion, diced tomatoes, black beans, and the steak. Top with more cheese.
- Place into the oven to melt and heat up for about 10 minutes.
- Take a serving tray and place on top of the warm bundt pan and carefully invert the nacho ring onto the tray.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, or whatever else you would like.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.