90% would make again
Gin & Tonic Jelly Shots
featured in 12 Drinks That Will Make You Look Like a Pro
for 24 shots
- 5 lemons
- 6 limes
- 4 leaves gelatin leaf
- 1 ¾ cups tonic water (400 mL)
- ½ cup gin (100 mL)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Calories 32
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the lemons and limes in half and hollow them out. Leave aside.
- Soften gelatin leaves in tepid water for 5-10 mins, then remove and wring out.
- Boil the gelatin in 100ml (½ cup) of the tonic water until dissolved, then add sugar and stir.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the remainder of the cold tonic water.
- Zest some lemon and lime into the mixture and stir.
- Add the gin and stir.
- Pour mixture into the hollowed out lemon and lime halves.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until set.
- Flip the lemons and limes over so that the rind is facing skyward, then cut in half.