Ginger Mushroom Shrimp Stir-fry
Get your wok ready for this flavorful ginger mushroom shrimp stir-fry! Juicy shrimp, crisp vegetables, and tender mushrooms are stir-fried with aromatic ginger and garlic for a dish that's both healthy and satisfying. It's a dish that will transport your taste buds straight to Asia!
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 lb large shrimp (455 g), peeled and deveined
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 cups mushroom (150 g), sliced
- 1 cup asparagus (125 g), sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Calories 199
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp and season with ¼ teaspoon of salt. Cook the shrimp for 1 minute on each side, until just pink. Remove from the pan.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. Toss in the mushrooms, asparagus, and remaining ¼ teaspoon of salt and sauté for a few minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the ginger and soy sauce and sauté until the ginger is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Toss the shrimp back into the pan and mix until everything is well incorporated and the shrimp is fully cooked, about 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture evenly between 4 bowls.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here