88% would make again
Gingerbread Chocolate Truffles
featured in Gingerbread Treats 5 Ways
Get into the holiday spirit with these gingerbread chocolate truffles. These festive treats are made with dark chocolate, ginger, and cinnamon for a bite-sized indulgence meant for sharing.
May 05, 2023
for 12 truffles
- ¾ cup double cream (200 mL)
- 1 ¾ cups chocolate (300 g)
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 5 oz ginger biscuit (150 g)
- Calories 183
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Gently heat the double cream in a saucepan for a few minutes. Turn off heat.
- Add the chocolate and allow the heat of the cream to melt it.
- Stir in the ginger and cinnamon.
- Leave to chill in the fridge for about 3 hours, or until completely set.
- Crush the ginger biscuits in a food processor until you form fine crumbs.
- Using a spoon, roll the set truffle mixture into little balls and then coat in the ginger biscuit crumbs.