for 4 servings
- 1 ½ teaspoons light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 12 oz brussels sprouts (340 g), halved
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Calories 65
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, salt, McCormick® Ground Black Pepper, McCormick® Garlic Powder, and melted butter.
- In a medium bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts and shallot with the spice paste until well coated, then spread in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the Brussels sprouts for 25–30 minutes, or until golden brown and tender.
- Serve warm.