Goat Cheese And Cucumber Crostini
featured in Crostini 11 Ways For Your Next Party
Fresh and flavorful, these crostinis are the ultimate summer snack! The crunchy baguette is topped with a creamy layer of tangy goat cheese and topped with refreshing slices of cucumber and dill.
May 05, 2023
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm), cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- ¾ cup goat cheese (170 g)
- 12 persian cucumbers, shaved
- 12 fresh dills, small sprigs
- Calories 212
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of goat cheese over each crostini. Top with 1 cucumber ribbon and 1 sprig of dill.