73% would make again
Grape Juice Fruit Leather
for 10 fruit leathers
- 4 cups frozen blueberry (400 g)
- 1 cup Welch’s Grape Juice (240 mL)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Calories 43
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 150ºF (125ºF for convection ovens).
- Line two 14x10-inch (35x25 cm) rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper, making sure the paper is a little bit bigger than the pans.
- In a small saucepan, bring the blueberries and Welch’s grape juice to a low boil.
- Add the lemon juice, stir, and simmer for 10–15 minutes or until mixture thickens. Let cool slightly.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, about 20 seconds. Carefully remove the lid from the blender as contents will be hot.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the two parchment paper–lined sheet trays and use a rubber spatula to make sure it is spread evenly.
- Place the pans in the oven for 4–5 hours. The desired texture should be smooth to the touch and not sticky.
- Cool for 20 minutes. Cut into 2-inch (5 cm) strips, and roll up.