83% would make again
Green Bean Casserole
for 3 servings
- 15 oz green beans (425 g)
- 15 oz cream of mushroom soup (425 g)
- 1 cup fried onion (150 g)
- scallion, sliced, for garnish
- Calories 463
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- To an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe pie dish, add the green beans and cream of mushroom soup, then sprinkle the fried onions evenly over the top.
- Microwave for 5 minutes at half power until onions have become a little crispy.
- Top with scallions and serve warm.