Green Protein Machine Oat Parfait
featured in Overnight Oat Parfaits 2 Ways
for 1 parfait
- 1 cup (120 g)
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 large kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons pistachio
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Calories 340
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the overnight oats to a medium bowl and stir in the matcha powder until well combined, adding more matcha to taste or if a brighter color is desired.
- Spoon ½ cup (45 g) matcha oats into a 16-ounce jar or parfait glass, and smooth the top. Add the pumpkin seeds, half of the chopped kiwi, the remaining ½ cup (45 g) matcha oats, the pistachios, and remaining kiwi. Top with coconut flakes.