Say hello to Griddle Stackers, the ultimate breakfast sandwich that'll make your mornings a whole lot better! With fluffy pancakes as buns, crispy bacon, and a perfectly cooked egg, this scrumptious creation is a game-changer for breakfast lovers.
for 4 sandwiches
- 2 cups Birch Benders Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix (250 g)
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- 4 breakfast sausage patties
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 ⅓ cups egg white (320 mL), divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 ½ cups fresh spinach (100 g)
- Calories 602
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Birch Benders Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix and water until smooth.
- In a small nonstick skillet, melt ½ tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Pour ¼ cup of the pancake batter into the pan and cook until golden brown and fully cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. The pancakes should be 3–3½ inches wide. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter, adding more butter each time, until you have 8 pancakes total.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook the breakfast sausage patties until browned and fully cooked through, according to the package instructions. Turn the heat off and place a slice of cheddar cheese on top of each patty. Let the residual heat melt the cheese, 3–5 minutes. Remove the patties from the pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites, salt, and black pepper.
- In the same skillet used to cook the breakfast sausage patties, sauté the spinach over medium-low heat until wilted, about 45 seconds. Remove the spinach from the pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to the pan. Pour in ⅓ cup of the egg whites and tilt the pan to coat the bottom evenly. Cook until the top is set, 2 minutes. Add a quarter of the sautéed spinach to the center of the egg whites and fold the edges of the egg whites inward over the spinach to create a square shape. Repeat with the remaining egg whites, adding another teaspoon of olive oil to the pan for each batch.
- To assemble, place a sausage patty on a pancake, then place an egg white and spinach packet and another pancake on top. Repeat to make 3 more stackers.
- Serve warm.