Grilled Meat And Veggie Bundles
A complete foil pack meal! This meat and veggie bundle is quick to prep and easy to clean up at the campsite!!
for 6 servings
- 2 lb 85% lean ground beef (910 g)
- ½ cup bread crumbs (60 g)
- 4 tablespoons french onion soup mix
- 1 ½ lb petite marble medley potato (680 g)
- 1 lb baby carrot (455 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (290 g), or ketchup, for glazing
- Calories 657
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare a grill or campfire for medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, gently mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, and French onion soup mix until well combined.
- Lay out 6 large rectangles of heavy duty aluminum foil, about 20 x 12 inches (50 x 30 cm) each.
- Place about 6 potatoes and 4 carrots on a piece of foil. Season with salt and pepper. Form about 5 ounces of beef mixture into a patty and place on top of the vegetable pile. Fold the foil over and crimp the edges to seal. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place the packets on the grill over medium heat. Cook for 15–20 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and the beef patties are cooked through.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then carefully unwrap the packets. Glaze the meat with BBQ sauce.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.