Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 2 lb Miami-cut Beef Short Ribs (910 g)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (245 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 limes, quartered for squeezing
- Calories 538
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large mixing bowl, make your marinade by whisking together the yogurt, olive oil, paprika, coriander, chili flake, cumin, sriracha, and honey. Add the short ribs, and coat the beef in the marinade well. Wrap, set in the fridge and allow to marinade for at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, remove the beef from the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking, and allow to come up to room temperature. Then, heat your greased grill on medium-high and add the short ribs, seasoning with a generous pinch of salt. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional 2 - 3 minutes, with an additional pinch of salt. Remove and allow the beef to rest for 5 minutes, then garnish with fresh cilantro and lime wedges for squeezing. Enjoy!