Grilled Pork Chop With Creamy Mustard Sauce
This recipe features bone-in pork chops, perfectly seasoned Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning, then grilled to juicy perfection and served with a tangy, creamy mustard sauce.
May 23, 2023
for 4 servings
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 tablespoons Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- ½ cup heavy cream (120 mL)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon old-style mustard
- ½ teaspoon McCormick® Tarragon Leaves
- kosher salt, to taste
- McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- neutral oil, for greasing grill grates
- Calories 584
- Fat 49g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the grill to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the pork chops on both sides with Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning, patting the seasoning into the steaks to ensure it sticks. Let sit while you make the sauce.
- Make the creamy mustard sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream, Dijon and old-style mustards, and McCormick® Tarragon Leaves. Bring to simmer over medium-low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 6–8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Oil the grill grates, then place the pork chops on the grill diagonal to the grates and cook with the lid closed until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C), about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and serve with the creamy mustard sauce spooned over or on the side.