Grilled Sweet Corn With Lemon Pepper Butter
Grilled corn is a mandatory item when we talk about a summer BBQ, but the addition of lemon pepper butter is guaranteed to wow your guests.
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- grapeseed oil or nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 4 ears sweet corn, husks removed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
- lemon wedge, for serving
- Calories 196
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, lemon zest, and lemon pepper until well combined.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease with grapeseed oil. Brush one side of each ear of corn with the butter mixture, then add to the grill, buttered-side down. Cook, flipping once and brushing with more of the butter mixture, until char marks appear, about 5 minutes per side.
- Transfer the corn to a serving platter and brush with more butter. If not serving immediately, transfer to a 175°F (80°C) oven. When ready to serve, garnish with the parsley and lemon wedges to squeeze over the corn.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.