78% would make again
Fire up the grill for this delicious swordfish, marinated in a mixture of olive oil, lemon, and oregano, then grilled to perfection for a juicy and flavorful dish.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (60 mL)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 lemons, zested
- ¼ cup fresh oregano leaf (5 g), chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 swordfish fillets, 1 in (2 1/2 cm)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Calories 198
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 25g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a 9x13-inch (22x33 cm) baking dish, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- On a cutting board, pat the swordfish fillets dry with paper towels.
- Add the swordfish to the dish with the marinade, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to 350°F (180°C).
- Arrange the lemon slices on the grill over indirect heat so that they’re touching each other and the entire surface is larger than the fish.
- Place the swordfish on top of the lemon slices and close the lid of the grill. Grill for 8 minutes, until the fish is just cooked through.
- Serve the fish with your favorite accompaniments with the grilled lemon slices squeezed over.