83% would make again
Grilled Veggie & Burrata Sandwich
Savor the delightful combination of grilled veggies and creamy burrata in this mouthwatering sandwich. Perfect for a light lunch or a scrumptious snack, this dish is sure to impress your taste buds.
May 05, 2023
for 6 sandwiches
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced into 1/2 in wide strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced 1/2 in wide strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/4 in thick planks
- 1 yellow squash, sliced lengthwise into 1/4 in thick planks
- 4 ½ tablespoons French’s® Creamy Mustard, plus more for drizzling
- 6 ciabatta rolls
- 1 ¾ cups arugula (50 g)
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- red pepper flake, to taste
- 2 balls burrata
- Calories 325
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large bowl, toss the orange and red bell peppers, zucchini, and yellow squash with 2 tablespoons olive oil, the salt, and black pepper until well-coated.
- Heat the grill (or a grill pan) to medium heat, then grill the vegetables, flipping once, until tender, about 15 minutes. Remove the vegetables from the grill and set aside.
- Slice the ciabatta rolls in half, then spread the French’s® Creamy Mustard on both halves.
- Reduce the heat on the grill to medium-low. Place the ciabatta rolls on the grill, cut-side down, and toast for about 3 minutes, until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the arugula, basil, lemon juice, and remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Season with salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Divided the burrata balls into 6 equal portions.
- Assemble the sandwiches: Top the bottom halves of the ciabatta rolls with the grilled vegetables, burrata, and arugula salad. Drizzle more French’s® Creamy Mustard over the cut sides of the top halves of the ciabatta rolls, then place atop the sandwiches to close and secure with toothpicks.
- Serve immediately.