92% would make again
Ham Fried Rice
featured in Spiral Ham 3-Ways
Whip up a scrumptious Ham Fried Rice that's perfect for a quick and satisfying meal. This easy-to-make dish is loaded with savory ham, fluffy rice, and colorful veggies, making it a delightful treat for your taste buds.
May 05, 2023
for 3 servings
- 6 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 cup Sam's Choice® Premium Spiral-Cut Ham (135 g), chopped
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 green onions, chopped on the bias, divided
- 1 cup bais-cut snap peas (150 g)
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 3 cups white rice (600 g), or brown rice (using pre-packaged rice)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- , for drizzling
- Calories 752
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 29g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil in a large, high-walled skillet over medium heat. Add the Sam's Choice® Premium Spiral-Cut Ham and fry until warmed through and browned, about 3–4 minutes. Transfer the ham to a medium bowl and set aside.
- Add another 2 tablespoons of sesame oil to the pan, then add the beaten eggs. Cook, stirring, for 1–2 minutes, until the eggs are soft-scrambled. Add to the bowl with the ham and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame oil to the pan, then add all but 2 tablespoons of the green onions, the snap peas, and the carrot. And cook for 4–5 minutes, until the vegetables are just tender. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the rice, ham, and egg to the pan with the vegetables and stir to combine. Add the soy sauce and stir to evenly distribute.
- Serve the fried rice topped with the cilantro, sesame seeds, reserved green onions, and Sriracha, if desired.