85% would make again
Hawaiian Mini Calzones
featured in Mini Calzones 4 Ways
These mini calzones are filled with juicy chunks of pineapple, ham, and gooey melted cheese, making them the perfect tropical snack. They're easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 16 oz pizza dough (455 g)
- 8 slices ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese, cut in half
- 8 slices pineapple
- 8 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons green onion
- poppy seed, for topping
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Calories 214
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut pizza dough into 8 sections on a floured surface.
- With one section, roll out dough until flat and circular.
- Layer ham, swiss, pineapple, 1 tablespoon ricotta, and ½ tablespoon green onion.
- Fold one side of dough up and over ingredients, and seal calzone by crimping the edges together.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Apply egg wash to outside of calzone and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake calzones at 400°F (200°C) for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.