Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread
featured in 11 Banana Bread Recipes You Must Try
Whip up a guilt-free treat with this Healthy Blueberry Banana Bread recipe! It's a moist and delicious loaf that's perfect for breakfast or a midday snack.
May 04, 2023
92% would make again
for 10 slices
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup plain 2% Greek yogurt (120 g)
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour (195 g)
- 1 cup blueberries (100 g)
- Calories 173
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease a 9 x 5-inch (23 x 13-cm) loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas. Mix in the eggs, yogurt, honey, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Add flour and mix just to incorporate, then gently fold in the blueberries.
- Bake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.