99% would make again
Healthy Blueberry Crisp
featured in Mini Cast Iron Fruit Crisps
for 4 servings
- 3 cups blueberry (300 g)
- 1 cup rolled oats (80 g)
- ½ cup almonds (70 g), chopped or slivered
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour (28 g)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup maple syrup (55 g)
- ¼ cup greek yogurt (70 g)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Calories 456
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Combine dry ingredients of the crisp topping in a bowl. Then add in the wet ingredients and mix until evenly coated.
- Add blueberries to a medium-sized baking dish, then cover with the crisp topping.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown and blueberries start to bubble.
- Mix together Greek yogurt and maple syrup in a measuring cup. Drizzle over your blueberry crisp.
- Serve and enjoy!