Healthy Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
This healthy slow cooker spinach artichoke dip is a delicious and nutritious option for any gathering. The creamy dip is made with Greek yogurt and loaded with spinach and artichoke for a flavorful and satisfying snack.
for 10 servings
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese (225 g)
- ¼ cup nonfat greek yogurt (70 g)
- 2 cups canned artichoke heart (335 g), drained and chopped
- 2 cups frozen spinach (310 g)
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- Calories 178
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker and stir until combined
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or until all cheese is melted
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.