56% would make again
Herb Ricotta Broccoli Parmesan Cups
featured in Low-Carb Broccoli Parmesan Cups
for 12 servings
- 2 cups broccoli floret (300 g)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 16 oz ricotta cheese (455 g), 1 container
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh basil (10 g), chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomato (300 g), sliced
- Calories 126
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- In a food processor add the broccoli, 1 cup of Parmesan, 1 clove of garlic, the egg, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Pulse until mixture forms a dough like texture, about 2 minutes.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the broccoli mixture and press into a well greased muffin tin. Form the mixture into a cup, making the bottom and sides ½-inches (1 cm) thick.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until the edges are golden and crispy and the bottom is firm.
- Cool the broccoli cups. Once cooled, remove from the muffin tin.
- In a bowl add the ricotta, salt, 3 tablespoons basil, and parsley and stir to combine.
- Fill the broccoli Parmesan cups with the ricotta mixture. Top with slices of tomatoes and basil.
- Broccoli Parmesan Cups can be stored up to 3 days and can be reheated in the oven.