83% would make again
Hershey's-Inspired Layered Ombre Frozen Hot Chocolate
featured in Recipes For When You Want Dessert For Breakfast
This triple-layered chocolate treat is pure Hershey’s happiness. Topped with toasted marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs for a campfire vibe, you’re sure to want s’more.
for 2 milkshakes
- ¾ cup whole milk (180 mL), divided
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- 8 tablespoons Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, divided
- 2 teaspoons chocolate shavings
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 4 marshmallows
- 2 wooden skewers, 4-inch (10 cm)
- 1 Culinary Torch
- Calories 482
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 74g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 58g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add ¼ cup (60 ml) milk, 2 scoops of ice cream, and 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup to a blender. Blend until smooth, then divide between 2 tall glasses. Rinse out the blender.
- Add ¼ cup (60 ml) milk, 2 scoops of ice cream, and the remaining 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup to the blender. Blend until smooth, then pour into the glasses over the first chocolate layer. Rinse out the blender.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup (60 ml) milk and 2 scoops of ice cream to the blender. Blend until smooth, then pour into the glasses over the second layer.
- Top the milkshakes with the chocolate shavings and graham cracker crumbs.
- Thread the marshmallows onto 2 wooden skewers and toast with a culinary torch until browned all over. Set on top of the glasses.
- Serve immediately.