High-Protein Baked Quinoa Bites
Power up with these protein-packed, baked bites! They're loaded with quinoa, veggies, and Parmesan cheese, all mixed up into a flavorful, wholesome batter, then baked to crispy perfection, perfect for snacking, meal prep, or a satisfying on-the-go bite that'll keep you fueled and feeling fabulous!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 5 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 2 cups tuscan kale (200 g)
- 4 cloves garlic
- olive oil, to taste
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil (60 g)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups cooked quinoa (680 g), cooled
- 1 cup oat flour (90 g)
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (30 g)
- Calories 812
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 118g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Finely chop the kale. Mince the garlic.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a medium pan over medium heat. Sauté the minced garlic and red pepper flakes for 1 minute, until fragrant. Add the kale and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and add to the kale mixture.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then add the quinoa, oat flour, kale mixture, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Shape the quinoa mixture into 20 small patties. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the patties are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve as desired. The bites will keep in the fridge for up to 6 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.