96% would make again
Homemade Big Massive Burger
featured in 6 Mouth-Watering Burger Recipes
This homemade big massive burger recipe is perfect for anyone looking to indulge in a delicious and satisfying meal. With juicy beef, melted cheese, and all the fixings, this burger is sure to hit the spot.
May 05, 2023
for 1 burger
- ½ lb ground beef (225 g)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 ½ burger buns
- 1 slice american cheese, sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- 1 gherkin, diced
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- onion, finely diced
- lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 gherkin, thinly sliced
- Roll half of the beef mince into a ball and pat it down until a finger thick, bigger than palm size patty. Repeat with remaining beef.
- Fry both patties with salt and pepper for 2 and a half minutes a side. Add 1 cheese single to one of the patties.
- Toast the burger buns on a dry pan on medium heat until one of the sides is golden brown.
- Mix all the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Time to build this bad boy! Spread burger sauce on a bun, sprinkle diced onion, shredded lettuce, place the patty with cheese, place another slice of bun.
- Then more sauce, more onion, shredded lettuce, gherkin slices, another patty, and the last slice of bun!
- Dig in and get lovin’ it!
- Nutrition Calories: 1774 Fat: 131 grams Carbs: 69 grams Fiber: 7 grams Sugars: 17 grams Protein: 74 grams