97% would make again
Homemade Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
featured in 1 Rotisserie Chicken, 4 Meals
June 10, 2019
for 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (140 g), chopped
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), sliced
- ¼ cup cherry tomato (50 g), halved
- ¼ cup avocado (35 g), diced
- 1 rotisserie chicken breast, sliced
- 1 egg, hard boiled and sliced
- Calories 925
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 41g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 28g
- Protein 93g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, add mustard, honey, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir until combined.
- In a large bowl, add lettuce, onion, tomatoes, avocado, and chicken.
- Drizzle with honey mustard dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve with hard-boiled egg.