Whip up a batch of this Homemade Muesli for a delightful and nutritious breakfast option. Packed with oats, nuts, and dried fruits, this versatile mix will keep you energized all morning long.
May 04, 2023
96% would make again
for 6 cups
- 4 cups rolled oats (320 g)
- 1 cup raisin (150 g)
- 1 cup peanuts (125 g), chopped
- ½ cup sunflower seeds (70 g)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, optiona
- Calories 672
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 90g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the rolled oats, raisins, peanuts, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and cinnamon in a large bowl until evenly mixed.
- Store in airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Serve as desired.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.