Homemade Pizza Rolls
Say hello to these scrumptious Homemade Pizza Rolls, perfect for a fun and flavorful snack! With a crispy exterior and gooey, cheesy center, you'll be reaching for seconds in no time.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 30 pizza rolls
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz Cabot New York Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (120 g), shredded
- 4 oz Cabot Monterey Jack Cheese (120 g), shredded
- 3 oz pepperoni (60 g), diced small
- ¾ cup marinara sauce (195 g), plus more, warmed, for dipping
- 30 square wonton wrappers
- water, for brushing
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs (120 g)
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- Calories 94
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together the basil, oregano, thyme, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture for garnish.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the Cabot New York Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Cabot Monterey Jack Cheese. Fold in the remaining spice mixture and the pepperoni. Stir in the marinara sauce until evenly distributed.
- Place a wonton wrapper on a cutting board. Brush the edges of the wrapper with water. Scoop a heaping teaspoon of the cheese mixture onto the center of the wrapper. Fold the top edge of the wrapper down over the filling, and then fold the bottom edge up to overlap for a long, rectangular shape. Press lightly to seal. Wet the short edges of the rectangle and fold toward the center to make a smaller rectangle.
- Brush both sides of the pizza roll with water, then roll in the bread crumbs to coat. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Arrange the pizza rolls on the prepared baking sheet, seam side up. Lightly spritz the rolls with nonstick spray, then sprinkle each one with a pinch of the reserved spice mixture.
- Bake the pizza rolls for 10–12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let the rolls cool slightly, then garnish with parsley and serve with warm marinara sauce alongside for dipping.