Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
featured in One-Pan Roasted Veggies 4 Ways
These caramelized Brussels sprouts are roasted to crispy perfection with a sweet and tangy glaze of honey and balsamic vinegar. A mouthwatering side dish that will impress any dinner guest.
May 14, 2023
96% would make again
for 4 servings
- 1 ½ lb brussels sprouts (680 g)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Calories 121
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220ºC).
- Slice the stem off of the Brussels sprouts and then halve them.
- On a prepared baking sheet, combine Brussels sprouts and remaining ingredients. Mix evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.