Honey Lavender Soda
featured in Honey Syrup Sodas 4 Ways
for 10 servings
- 1 cup honey syrup (335 g), see recipe
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender buds
- seltzer water, for serving
- Calories 0
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the simple honey syrup and lavender to a small saucepan. Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes, until slightly reduced. Let cool completely, then strain into an airtight glass container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- To serve, mix 1-2 tablespoons of honey lavender syrup with 8 ounces of seltzer water in a glass over ice.
- Nutrition, per 1 tablespoon Calories: 16 Sugars: 4 grams