94% would make again
Honey Mustard Ribs
Savor the finger-licking goodness of these Honey Mustard Ribs that'll have you coming back for seconds. With a perfect balance of sweet and tangy flavors, this dish is a surefire hit at any cookout or family dinner.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 rack baby back ribs, membrane removed
- ⅓ cup French's honey mustard (85 g)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- 1 tablespoon French's honey mustard
- ½ tablespoon cayenne
- ½ tablespoon McCormick ® Paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Calories 551
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat. The thermometer should reach about 300ºF (150°C)
- Place ribs on a foil-covered sheet tray. Rub both sides of the ribs with olive oil and salt.
- Brush French’s Honey Mustard on both sides, covering all areas. Fold foil over ribs to form an enclosed packet. Use a knife to poke a few venting slits in each foil pack.
- Place foil-wrapped rack on grill, close lid, and cook for 1–2 hours, until ribs are tender but not falling apart.
- Glaze: Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat. Add in the rest of the ingredients and whisk well. Let glaze simmer for 2–3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Unwrap the foil and spread the glaze all over the ribs.
- Oil the grill and turn the heat up to high. Grill ribs on both sides until ribs become caramelized, 10–15 minutes.
- Remove from grill, then let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.