Honey Mustard Salmon
This salmon is rubbed with a sweet and slightly spicy mixture of whole-grain mustard, honey, garlic, and red pepper flakes, then roasted to caramelized perfection. Serve with your favorite vegetables alongside.
for 4 servings
- neutral oil, for greasing
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 cloves large garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ lb salmon fillet (680 g), center-cut
- Calories 328
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a rimmed baking sheet with oil.
- In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, honey, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- On a cutting board, pat the salmon dry with paper towels. Transfer the salmon to the prepared baking sheet and rub all over with the mustard mixture.
- Bake the salmon for 14 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and continue cooking until the top has caramelized and the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145°F (60°C), about 5 minutes.
- Let the salmon rest for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before serving.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.