91% would make again
Honey Peanut Butter
featured in Homemade Nut Butters 4 Ways
for 12 servings
- 3 cups roasted unsalted peanut (375 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- food processor
- Calories 301
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- NOTE: If you have unroasted nuts, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spread peanuts onto a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until you can smell them.
- In a food processor, blend peanuts. Scrape down the sides when necessary.
- When the peanuts have broken down and become crumbly, add in honey and salt while still blending.
- The mixture will turn into a ball and eventually even out.
- Slowly add canola oil while still blending. Add more canola oil if you want a creamier texture.
- Pour into a jar, store in a refrigerator and use within one month.