Honey Sriracha Chicken with Glad® Press’n Seal®
Spice up your dinner game with this mouthwatering Honey Sriracha Chicken! A perfect balance of sweet and spicy, this dish will have your taste buds dancing and craving more.
for 8 servings
Honey Sriracha Roasted Chicken
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1.5 kg)
- 1 bunch scallion
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
Breakfast Chicken Hash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- red bell pepper, leftover from honey Sriracha chicken
- scallion, leftover from honey Sriracha chicken
- 2 russet potatoes, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups boneless chicken thighs (250 g), leftover from honey Sriracha chicken, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz goat cheese (55 g), crumbled, for garnish
- scallion, thinly sliced, for garnish
- fresh parsley, to taste, chopped, for garnish
- Calories 563
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 36g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 57g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200˚C).
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the Sriracha, honey, butter, garlic powder, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and remaining salt and pepper. Heat and let simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Place chicken thighs in a 9x13 inch (23x33 cm) glass casserole dish and spread out evenly. Pour sauce over chicken and toss together until chicken is evenly coated. Place scallions on a pan and place in the oven with the chicken.
- After 10 minutes add sliced peppers to the pan with the scallions.
- Roast chicken thighs for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165º (75˚C).
- Remove from oven and pour the pan juices into a small saucepan. Simmer until juices have been reduced to a glaze, then pour over chicken. Chop ½ of the peppers and scallions and add to chicken.
- Serve with starch and enjoy!
- Cover left overs with Glad Press'n Seal and store in the refrigerator for your next meal.
- Use leftover chicken for Breakfast Chicken Hash. Preheat oven to 350ºF (180˚C).
- Peel the potatoes, then shred on the largest holes of a box grater. Squeeze excess liquid from the shredded potatoes and press between paper towels to dry.
- Shred the leftover chicken thighs.
- In a large enamel skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the peppers and scallions and saute for 5 minutes. Add the shredded potatoes, salt and pepper and saute for 10 minutes, stirring every couple minutes. Add an extra drizzle of olive oil if the potatoes are sticking too much. When potatoes have crisped a little, fold in the leftover shredded chicken.
- Make 4 pockets in the hash mixture. Drizzle olive oil in each pocket and crack an egg in each one. Top each egg with a sprinkle of salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until whites are set.
- Remove from oven and garnish with the goat cheese, scallions, and parsley.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.