Honeydew Melon 2-ingredient Sorbet
featured in 2-Ingredient Sorbet 4 ways
This 2-ingredient honeydew melon sorbet is a light and refreshing dessert. Frozen honeydew melon chunks and honey blended to perfection create a naturally sweet and delicious sorbet.
May 14, 2023
86% would make again
for 4 servings
- 1 honeydew melon
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- Calories 123
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut honeydew in half and remove seeds.
- Cut into slices and remove fruit from the skin.
- Transfer melon pieces to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze until hardened.
- Add the frozen melon and honey to a food processor and combine until evenly mixed.
- Transfer to a loaf pan and transfer to freezer until completely frozen.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.