Hot And Cold Sizzling Brownie
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 3 servings
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup baker's sugar (150 g)
- 7 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder (40 g)
- ½ cup all purpose flour (65 g), sifted
- 2 tablespoons chocolate
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- ice cream, to taste
- Calories 669
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 65g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- In a bowl, add eggs and baker’s sugar and beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add butter and beat until well combined.
- Add vanilla extract and cocoa powder and beat well. Fold in the flour.
- Evenly spread the prepared batter in a 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. When a toothpick comes out of the brownie cleanly, it is ready.
- Let the brownie cool, then cut into slices.
- For the chocolate syrup: In a saucepan, add chocolate, milk and cream, and whisk well until smooth. Cook until combined.
- Heat a pan for 3-4 minutes until sizzling. Place brownie, a scoop of ice cream, and the chocolate syrup onto the pan and serve.