for 2 servings
- 1 lb flank steak (455 g)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup mexican sour cream (55 g)
- 8 oz flaming hot cheetos (225 g), 1 bag
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (50 g), canned
- 1 canola oil, to fry
- Cut flank steak into fajita size pieces and place in bowl. Add the taco seasoning, 1 teaspoon lime juice and salt. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop avocado with a spoon and place in a bowl. Add 1 teaspoon lime juice, salt and mash with a fork until soft enough to whisk.
- In a frying pan, add 1 tablespoon of canola oil and let heat for 30 seconds. Add marinated meat and let cook for 20 minutes, stirring until meat is browned.
- In a small saucepan heat condensed cheddar cheese for 3 minutes, stir throughout.
- On a griddle warm up flour tortilla until soft. Add cooked meat, add half of guacamole, 2 tablespoons of sour cream, 1 bag of hot cheetos, and warm cheddar cheese.
- Wrap burrito up, fold ends in then each corner of the top side until you can roll the top side up.
- Slice in half.
Have a recipe of your own to share?