95% would make again
Hot Honey Pepperoni Flatbread
featured in Cheesy Flatbreads 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce (115 g)
- 3 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot®, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 1 cup pepperoni (135 g)
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- ¼ cup fresh basil (10 g), sliced
- Calories 679
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 72g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough and cut in half lengthwise (save the other half for another use). Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet and use your fingers to stretch and shape it into an oval.
- In a small bowl, mix together the pizza sauce and 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot®.
- Spread the Frank’s RedHot® pizza sauce over the dough, then top with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Arrange the pepperoni in a single layer over the cheese.
- Bake the flatbread for 10–15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, mix together the honey and remaining tablespoon of Frank’s RedHot® in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the Frank’s RedHot® honey over the flatbread and garnish with the basil. Cut into 8 slices, then serve.