82% would make again
Ice Cream Bites
featured in 4 Movie-Night Snack Recipes
for 15 pieces
- ice cream, any flavor, softened
- 2 cups chocolate chips (350 g)
- ½ cup coconut oil (120 mL), use refined for a neutral taste
- ⅓ cup crispy rice cereal (10 g)
- Calories 188
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Spread out softened ice cream on a wax paper lined baking tray. Cover with wax paper and press down to evenly spread and smooth. Freeze overnight.
- Remove ice cream from tray, peel off the wax paper and cut into bite size squares. Return to the freezer until ready to dip.
- Microwave 2 cups (350 grams) of chocolate chips with ½ cup (100 grams) coconut oil for 90 seconds, stopping to stir every 30, until melted and smooth. Allow chocolate mixture to come to room temperature.
- Mix in rice cereal.
- Working quickly and in small batches, coat ice cream cubes in chocolate mixture and return to the freezer to harden up.