Ice Cream Bread
This ice cream bread only requires two ingredients and is the perfect sweet treat for when you're in a pinch. The creamy ice cream adds richness and moisture, resulting in a deliciously tender bread.
for 8 slices
- 2 cups ice cream (290 g), melted, any kind, but low-fat and dairy-free ice cream do not work well.
- 1 ¼ cups self-rising flour (155 g)
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles (50 g)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (45 g)
- Calories 199
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat your oven to 350˚F (175˚C).
- Combine melted ice cream and self-rising flour. Mix until well combined.
- Add any additional sprinkles, chocolate chips, or goodies to the batter.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and grease with a nonstick spray.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. (Baking times and temperatures may vary from oven to oven.)
- Allow to cool fully before cutting.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here