65% would make again
Ice Cream Donut Holes
featured in 6 Homemade Ice-Cream Recipes To Beat The Heat
for 12 donut holes
- 1 package biscuit dough, 6-count
- 1 pt vanilla ice cream (290 g)
- canola oil, for frying
- ½ cup powdered sugar (60 g)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- raspberry, for garnish
- mint, for garnish
- Calories 236
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Open the pack of biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into halves.
- Take one half and press it into a flat and circular shape. Place a small spoonful of ice cream into the center of the dough.
- Carefully wrap the edges of the dough over the ice cream, creating a very tight seal.
- Repeat with the remaining biscuit dough and freeze them for 1 hour.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat. Fry the frozen dough balls until golden brown.
- Drain them on a paper towel. Freeze for another 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the glaze evenly over the donut holes. Serve immediately!