Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
featured in 5 Ways To Make Your Cake and Eat It Too
This cool and refreshing dessert is perfect for a hot summer day. Layers of creamy ice cream are sandwiched between nostalgic ice cream sandwiches to create a delicious and indulgent treat.
May 04, 2023
95% would make again
for 9 servings
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 2 pt chocolate ice cream (690 g), softened
- 8 oz whipped topping (225 g), 1 container
- 12 sandwich cookies, crushed
- Calories 569
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 78g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 50g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In an 8x8-inch (20x20 cm) square baking dish, place a layer of ice cream sandwiches in aluminum foil-covered dish.
- Top layer of sandwiches with a layer of chocolate ice cream.
- Add another layer of ice cream sandwiches, and another layer of chocolate ice cream.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Crush sandwich cookies in a resealable bag.
- For the icing, combine the crushed sandwich cookies and whipped topping until well mixed.
- Cover frozen cake with topping.
- Garnish with more crushed sandwich cookies and serve immediately or freeze.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.