Ice Cream Sandwich Ring
Take your ice cream sandwich game to the next level with this show-stopping ice cream sandwich ring. Featuring a layer of creamy ice cream between two chocolate cakes, it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
for 8 servings
- ½ cup butter (155 g), melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour (60 g)
- ½ cup cocoa powder (60 g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (430 g)
- Calories 435
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a large bowl, beat melted butter, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until frothy.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt into the bowl with the butter and eggs and mix just until combined.
- Pour into a well-greased bundt pan and bake for 25 minutes, then cool completely.
- Remove the brownie ring from the bundt pan and slice in half, horizontally.
- Place the top back in the cleaned bunt pan.
- Place ice cream scoops on top. Spread ice cream out and place the bottom piece of the brownie on top of that.
- Freeze until solid, remove from bundt pan and cut into pieces.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.