Start your day off right with these simple, instant oatmeal cups. Filled with three basic, wholesome ingredients like rolled oats, milk, and salt; they're like a warm, comforting hug in a cup.
for 12 servings
- 6 cups whole rolled oat (600 g)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup water (175 mL), or milk, boiling
- Calories 268
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place whole rolled oats into a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop 2 cups (200 grams) of the rolled oats into a separate bowl and process in a blender or food processor until it becomes a fine powder.
- Pour the blended oats into the bowl of whole rolled oats. Add salt and stir until evenly combined.
- Add desired flavor additions then place the instant oatmeal mixture into an airtight container or divide into ½ cup (50 gram) single-serve portions.
- When ready to eat, pour the boiling water or milk. Stir to combine and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.